OVERVIEW OF THE EMOTIVA ERC-3: TAKING YOUR DISCS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Taking CDs to the Next Level
Even in today’s download age, most of your best music is still on CDs. You probably have hundreds, if not thousands of them. But finding a player that can treat them right and bring out their best can be difficult, especially if you don’t want to spend thousands… until now. The all-new Emotiva ERC-3 sets a new standard for exceptional compact disc playback, at a price that will leave you breathless.
Performance from the Chassis Up
Everything about the ERC-3 was designed to extract the best possible performance from your discs. Pick it up and feel the rock solid 21-pound chassis. Strategically placed steel dampers add additional mass loading, reducing vibration and resonance to negligible levels. Feel the smooth action of the high-reliability tray loading mechanism. We spared no detail in creating a tough, precise, and gentle playback platform for your treasured discs.
Balanced Audio Quality
The legendary Analog Devices AD1955 Multi-Segment Delta-Sigma DAC’s joined to our all new Differential Reference™ analog circuitry deliver class-leading audio performance, whether you’re looking at the numbers or listening to the end result. You don’t need an external DAC for a nuanced, engaging, and resolving musical presentation with the ERC-3—just connect the balanced or unbalanced analog outputs and get ready to hear what you have been missing.
An Exceptional Transport
Already own a great DAC? The ERC-3 is also a top-class digital transport, providing optical, coaxial, and AES/EBU digital outputs to interface with your DAC of choice.
Amazing Versatility and Control
Do you have MP3 CDs, HDCDs, or Hybrid SACDs? The ERC-3 plays them all. Sit back and use the included solid machined aluminum remote control to stage a command performance you’ll remember!
EMOTIVA ERC-3 FEATURES
- Complete disc solution: plays all Red Book stereo audio CDs, HDCDs, MP3 CDs, and the Red Book layer of hybrid SACDs.
- Audiophile sound quality through superior design: Analog Devices AD1955 high-performance DAC with multiple isolated and well-filtered linear power supplies for analog and digital circuitry.
- Versatile analog connectivity: both balanced and unbalanced analog outputs are provided.
- Works great as a transport, too; Toslink optical, coax, and AES/EBU outputs provided.
- High-quality construction throughout: reinforced steel chassis with additional mass loading to minimize interference and vibration, machined solid aluminum faceplate, a high-reliability tray loading mechanism, and machined gold-plated output connections.
- Easy to use: full front panel controls with blue halo illumination, high visibility alphanumeric status display, and solid machined aluminum remote control.
- Take it anywhere: user selectable universal line voltage operation for 110-120V or 220-240V AC.
- Easy to integrate: standard trigger input and output.
- Connectivity:Stereo XLR balanced analog audio outputs: 1 set Stereo unbalanced analog audio outputs: 1 set Digital audio outputs: 1 Coax S/PDIF; 1 Toslink optical S/PDIF; 1 AES/EBU
- Formats Supported:Stereo audio CDs, (Red Book standard), prerecorded or computer recorded MP3 audio CDs, prerecorded or computer recorded with stereo audio files Hybrid SACDs with stereo audio CD layer (Red Book standard)
- Output Level:Balanced outputs: +12 dBV (4 V RMS; 11 V P-P)
Unbalanced outputs: +6 dBV (2 V RMS; 5.5 V P-P)
- Frequency Response:10 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.04 dB
- S/N Ratio: 94 dB
- THD:< 0.002% @ 1 kHz
< 0.015% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- IMD (SMPTE 4:1):< 0.005%
- Crosstalk:< 92 dB @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation:< 0.6 degrees (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Power Requirements:115/230 VAC +/- 15%
- Weight:21 pounds (unboxed)
26 pounds (boxed)
- Dimensions:17 “W x 14”D x 4” H (unboxed)
23” W x 18”D x 7” H (boxed)
* Reprint from manufacturer's website
All our products are Australian delivery stock, and come with full manufacturer's warranty.
Should you encounter a problem, call us during business hours on (08) 8357 7222 and we'll discuss how to best resolve your issue. If we can sort it out over the phone, we'd be only too happy to.
Of course if your product is faulty, we'll need technicians to look at it. As different manufacturers have different approaches, it's best to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can advise you based on the product and your location.
To read the full warranties and returns page, please click here.