Listen to your favourite audio tracks wirelessly, via Bluetooth* and Wi-Fi audio streaming.
The compact enclosure features humidity resistance, making the HEOS 1 ideal for listening in damp or steamy environments, such as the bathroom.
Connect your favourite portable device directly to the HEOS 1 via the USB port. There's also a stereo line input for analog audio sources.
The HEOS 1 features advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver full range sound, with custom EQ sound tailoring that helps deliver a smooth, natural tonal balance, along with dual channel Class D digital audio amplification.
Featuring custom dual drivers including a wide range mid-woofer and precision dome tweeter, the HEOS 1 enclosure is sealed for humidity resistance, making it ideal for use in a damp environment.
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC IN ANY ROOM IN THE HOME - EVEN THE BATHROOM VIA BLUETOOTH AND WI-FI AUDIO STREAMING.
- SOUND IS OPTIMISED VIA PRECISION ACOUSTICAL PROCESSING ALGORITHMS THAT ORIGINATED IN TOP RECORDING STUDIOS.
- PLAYS HIGH RESOLUTION MUSIC
- USE 2 HEOS 1 SPEAKERS FOR STEREO, PERFECTLY SYNCHRONISED
- OPTIONAL GO PACK FEATURES A HIGH CAPACITY RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY THAT DELIVERS 6 HOURS OF PLAYBACK TIME, AND INCLUDES A SILICONE SPLASH GUARD TO SEAL THE JACKS TO PROTECT FROM SPLASHING WATER
- STREAM FROM YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC SERVICE SUCH AS SPOTIFY, DEEZER, NAPSTER OR TUNEIN
- FREE HEOS APP FOR IOS, ANDROID AND KINDLE
- USB JACK AND ANALOG LINE INPUT JACK LETS YOU CONNECT YOUR DEVICE DIRECTLY
- DUAL BAND WI-FI CONNECTS TO STANDARD HOME WIRELESS NETWORKS
- RJ-45 LAN PORT FOR DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE NETWORK
- VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, POWER ON/OFF BUTTON
- AC POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED
All our products are Australian delivery stock, and come with full manufacturer's warranty.
Should you encounter a problem, call us during business hours on (08) 8357 7222 and we'll discuss how to best resolve your issue. If we can sort it out over the phone, we'd be only too happy to.
Of course if your product is faulty, we'll need technicians to look at it. As different manufacturers have different approaches, it's best to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can advise you based on the product and your location.
To read the full warranties and returns page, please click here.