Pro-Ject Essential II Digital Turntable. Bonus record brush & Stylus brush - free metro shipping
• Ideal for connection to multiroom systems (SONOS, HEOS etc) or TVs, soundbars and portable audio
• Perfect solution if only a digital input is available
• Easy set-up
• Belt drive with silicone belt and low vibration motor
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge pre-mounted
• Built-in phono pre-amplifier with analogue & digital out
• Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable included
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
Turntable innovation with DIGITAL OPTIC and line output!
Many new audio systems, like home cinema receivers, soundbars, multiroom audio, TVs and Bluetooth speakers only offer digital optic input connections: So up to now vinyl lovers using such systems had no chance to play their records on those systems. The perfect solution is: Essential II DIGITAL
An unique belt-drive turntable with built-in MM pre-amplifier that features digital optic as well as analogue amplifier connection options. Delivered with acrylic lid and with black, white and red high-gloss colour options.
All our products are Australian delivery stock, and come with full manufacturer's warranty.
Should you encounter a problem, call us during business hours on (08) 8357 7222 and we'll discuss how to best resolve your issue. If we can sort it out over the phone, we'd be only too happy to.
Of course if your product is faulty, we'll need technicians to look at it. As different manufacturers have different approaches, it's best to call or email us at email@example.com so we can advise you based on the product and your location.
To read the full warranties and returns page, please click here.