Simply hook up a pair of speakers, connectto the internet and you are ready for music, lots of music.
sim moon ace
Featuring our MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module which provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility; Add TIDAL and an unlimited world of music awaits you.
The ACE is both intuitive and easy to use. Featuring all new advanced setup software, this is the most configurable and customizable MOON component ever offered. Bridging digital and analog audio at a price-to-performance ratio that is impossible to beat, the ACE includes a high resolution DAC with DSD decoding up to DSD256 and 32-bit/384kHz PCM. At the other end of the audio spectrum, a moving magnet phono preamplifier rounds out this complete package.
The finest sounding and most complete “all-in-one” available, the ACE can do virtually anything expected of a high-performance audio component of this nature. Accentuated by our world renowned MOON sonic signature - visceral tight bass, transparent midrange, precise natural highs - along with lifelike sound, plus countless features, the ACE will be the “heart and soul” of all your musical indulgences.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- Seamless integration with our MiND app.
- Eight (8) digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2), aptX® Bluetooth®, WiFi and Ethernet inputs.
- The first MOON product using an OLED type screen which provides more detailed information.
- Simple MiND setup via on-board software menu.
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
Input Sensitivity: 370mV - 3.0V RMS
Input Impedance: 11,000Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB at full power
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 60 kHz
DSD: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
Weight: 11 Kg
Dimensions: 42.9cm x 8.9cm x 36.6cm
All our products are Australian delivery stock, and come with full manufacturer's warranty.
Should you encounter a problem, call us during business hours on (08) 8357 7222 and we'll discuss how to best resolve your issue. If we can sort it out over the phone, we'd be only too happy to.
Of course if your product is faulty, we'll need technicians to look at it. As different manufacturers have different approaches, it's best to call or email us at email@example.com so we can advise you based on the product and your location.
To read the full warranties and returns page, please click here.